Black Mstari Vase
HANDMADE IN UGANDA
Intricately crafted with the finest materials, our vases are a beautiful addition to your home decor!
This gorgeous home accessory will look stunning anywhere in your house. Use as statement accent decor your wall shelves and coffee table. Fill with fresh or faux flowers (comes with a glass insert!) to highlight the beautifully dyed raffia. Bundle with other beautiful handwoven vases and place next to accent lamps on your home office desk.
A couple additional vase styling tips: serve chilled white wine in it at your next dinner party or organize your wooden spoons on the countertop. It’s clear this might just be the most versatile vase you’ve ever purchased.
These delicately textured and woven vases were made by groups of women in small cooperatives across rural areas of Uganda in an ethical, fair trade environment. They weave together grass and raffia using a sewing needle to achieve these incredible pieces of art.
- Approximately 4.5” D x 9” H
- Comes with a glass insert for use with fresh flowers
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Uganda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
Made in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in rural Uganda this one of a kind piece takes a day to complete.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible.
- If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.