Vestine Green Trivet
- Diameter: 9 inches
- Woven from natural sisal fibers threaded over a core of locally-gathered forest grasses.
- The tea color is created when the sisal fibers are steeped in Rwandan tea leaves!
- We’ve also attached a loop for hanging your trivet up.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth in the direction of the sisal fibers. Dab stains with a damp, soapy cloth. Do not rub.
- Ethically crafted in rural Rwanda.
Our most popular patterns have now become trivets! We love these designs, which will look beautiful in your kitchen, on your dining room table or hanging on the wall. Mix and match with woven bowls and wall hangings for a striking and dynamic gallery wall.
Each trivet begins with the gathering of forest grasses and large sisal leaves. Once the sisal fibers have been extracted from the leaf, cleaned, dyed, and dried, the artisans are ready to begin. The sisal fibers are threaded around and around a core of forest grasses, the design taking shape bit by bit. In the end, you have a beautiful and useful addition to your dinner table.