Floret Metallic Igisozi Vase
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
Our best selling vase by far, we can't stop dreaming up new uses for it!
This cylindrical vase comes perfectly holds a bottle of wine or would be perfect for. a dried floral arrangement! We recommend giving it away with a bottle of wine as the perfect hostess gift. Fill the vase with serving utensils on the kitchen countertop for a more everyday functional piece.
However, you decide to style this unique, one of a kind vase, you'll be adding organic textures to any room instantly.
- Approximately 4” D x 8” H
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible.
- If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.