Dreamscape Vessel - 8" Harmony Cylinder Vase
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
Our best selling vase by far, we can't stop dreaming up new uses for it!
This cylindrical vase comes perfectly holds a bottle of wine or would be perfect for. a dried floral arrangement! We recommend giving it away with a bottle of wine as the perfect hostess gift. Fill the vase with serving utensils on the kitchen countertop for a more everyday functional piece.
However, you decide to style this unique, one of a kind vase, you'll be adding organic textures to any room instantly.
Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
Made in Rwanda
Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia, sweetgrass, and sisal fibers
Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
- Avoid temperature changes when possible.
- If products are being stored for more than 2 weeks, please keep in a temperature controlled environment, elevated off of a concrete floor to avoid fluctuating cold and warm temperatures that could create mold.