- Approximately 4” D x 8” H
- Comes with a glass insert for use with fresh flowers
- Fair Trade, Nest Seal of Transparency
- Made in Rwanda
- Products are made from all natural fibers of raffia and banana fibers
- Organic dyes are used to dye the raffia
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
Made of the highest quality natural sisal fibers in an ethical, fair trade environment. Sisal is wound stitch by stitch around a small sweet grass bundle. Handwoven by a woman in remote regions of Rwanda.
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
- Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge in water.
- If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe or spot clean the basket.
- Avoid using chemicals or detergents.
Sun and fading
- All natural products with little or no coloring do well in direct sunlight.
- Due to being all natural fibers, keep dyed products out of direct sunlight for long periods of time to avoid natural fading.
HANDMADE IN RWANDA
This stunning home accessory is a true focal point that complements any space with its captivating presence. Make a statement by placing it on a shelf or coffee table. With a glass insert included, you have the option to fill it with fresh or faux flowers, allowing the beautifully dyed raffia to take center stage. Need some additional inspiration? Transform this vase into a charming wine holder for your next dinner party or utilize it as a stylish organizer for your wooden spoons on the countertop. The versatility of this vase knows no bounds, making it a truly remarkable addition to your home.